Author Kamokronos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08

4 posters

Go down

Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08 Empty Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08

Post by Bella2594 Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm a new author. Take a look at my first novel.

Prologue

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bella2594 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bella2594
Bella2594

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Writing
Kamokronos\' Work : 4-Stars
Kamokronos\' Book : I Love Both
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08 Empty Awesome book!

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Seems very kool, well written and new. It's a refreshing change from all the fantasy novels on this site. Keep it up. I only skimmed through it, but I read most of prologue. It's very good. Keep writting! It's not as easy to write novels focused on modern days, so just the fact that you started it, I applaud you for! I'll read chapter one when I get time, great job once again, by the way, bella, or whoever reads this, I have a novel posted on here too, I'm at chapter 13 (currently hit a writers block, havent written in a week or so, will continue soon, hopefully ) and kamokronos and digger, the two admins, really like it, as did 2 others who have read it so far. So please read my novel too! It's called The Shadow Chaneller. Anyway, back to bella, For the third time, it looks kool, keep going. Edit: just read end of prologue, awesome. One thing I'd strongly suggest you change, don't say that he's dry. Instead of : It had never dawned on the girl that if her boyfriend truly had been
cheating on her he would have been drenched from the rain. The man she
had left so abruptly and brutally was dry. Write: It had never dawned on the girl that if her boyfriend truly had been
cheating on her he would have been drenched from the rain. But, hey, it's a suggestion, it's your book, and it is actually REALLY good! bye. Oh, and finally, put your chapters in spoilers, as it makes the entries much smaller, and the topic cleaner. If you want, I can do it for you
DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo

Number of posts : 113
Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)
Job/hobbies : Writting my current novel, The ShadowChaneller
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08 Empty Re: Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08

Post by kamokronos Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:53 am

Welcome to Author Kamokronos (I don't know...it sounds funny whenever I say that...). Anyway, I agree with Halo, it is a nice change (or shift, as it may be) from the usual fantasy. I skimmed through it as well, as unfortunately, I am surprisingly busy, which is very annoying.

Just so you all know, I will be implementing new rules in posting a story, so please be sure to read them, and to adjust to suit them.

Thanks, and I look forward to more chapters that you write.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://authorkamokronos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger412 Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm going to have to be Bella's mouthpiece; her mom and dad wont let her reply to anything besides posting the book. She wanted to thank Halo and everyone else who had read what she has posted, and wanted to thank them for all of their great ideas. Oh, Bella, I changed the topic of your first two posts so that they correspond with how novels are supposed to be posted. Please make sure to follow the guidelines from now on (though I didn't see them yesterday =P).
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:02 am

Thats well...interesting parents, but I'm sure they're doing so only for her protection. And thanks for changing the topic, and I just posted them last night (late, like 9 my time).

Ok, wow, I just read that, and I would pay big money for that at Barnes & Nobles. Seriously, normally I pretty much hate romance books, but this one has a great blend with mystery too. I like the way you introduced everyone in the Prologue, and poor Clark, wow...kind of sad. The way you linked the characters is ingenious too. And Lou, well, she is just plain funny. She constantly butts into things none of her business, and then bosses her way around in there. Then there's her husband, who's stuck in the middle.

Very interesting so far, and I really like it.

Featured!

Last edited by kamokronos on Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Stuff)
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger412 Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Yeah, she told me that she had to talk her mom and dad into letting her keep her account. But yeah, thats what I thought too. I hate romance books also, but I read it for her sake, lol. I prefer fantasy, fiction, or some specific nonfiction (planes, trains, boats, subs, anything thats fun to play with =P).
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 am

Lol, same. Looking forward to the next chapter of this! Oh, yeah, and BTW, for those of you who didn't notice, I'll make this very clear:

THIS NOVEL HAS BEEN FEATURED!

Congratulations Bella! And keep it up!
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Thu May 01, 2008 2:13 am

Err, what does featured mean? I mean it's in big letters and stuff, wasn't mine too (though it got removed.... *looks at digger) what exacly does it mean? I have an idea, but just clarify? And, yeh, great book, bella.

Number of posts : 113
Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)
Job/hobbies : Writting my current novel, The ShadowChaneller
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Thu May 01, 2008 2:46 am

You're book was featured, but I planned to do it a "Weekly Feature" kind of thing, but since there weren't any other books, I couldn't really change it. So, "Featured" means that in the portal, it has a link, and is "Featured". Then it is also "Stickied" at the top of the forum page.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08 Empty Fight - Chapter 1 - 4/27/08

Post by Digger412 Sat May 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Here ya go, Bella. I've quoted Chapter 1 to here from the reserved spot, so now others will be able to see it. (It wouldn't show up as a new post in one of the reserved posts). From now on, post your chapters after this, instead of in a reserved spot. I'll delete them now, seeing as you have no use for them anymore.

Bella2594 wrote:Heres Chapter 1:

Chapter 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Digger412 on Sat May 10, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fight - Prologue - 4/27/08 Empty Fight - Chapter 2 - 4/27/08

Post by Digger412 Sat May 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Here's Chapter 2 also, didn't see it the first time so I quoted it down here now.

Bella2594 wrote:Here's my next chapter. Hope ya like it.

Chapter 2

Spoiler:
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down