Author Kamokronos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship!

4 posters

Go down

Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship! Empty Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship!

Post by kamokronos Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:39 am

So I have gotten into Star Wars again (My Sig and Avatar say it all Very Happy) and was watching episode 2 over. Something hit me, and I watched it again, and realized that Padme's first reaction was similar to Arya's first reaction to Eragon and Anakin's display of affection. When Anakin first reveals his feelings to Padme, she rejects him, saying its impossible. Just like Arya. Arya and Padme both hold high political status as well. Padme, a former queen and now a senator, and Arya, a princess. Then there's Anakin, who is the "Chosen One" and very talented, similar to Eragon. In the end of episode 2, however, when Anakin and Padme think they are going to die, Padme gives in and admits her feelings for Anakin. So that leaves me wondering: Will Arya do the same as Padme? Hmm...Just thinking...
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://authorkamokronos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship! Empty Re: Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship!

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Lol...this is going to be the funniest topic ever, maybe even better than Kiro as a mii. You'll attract nerds from all around the planet!! lol jk. Anyway, I'm not insanely into either SW or inheritance, unfortuneately, so yeh, have fun with Padma and Arya! lol. (what kind of name is PADme? Pervert...lol xD)
DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo
DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo

Number of posts : 113
Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)
Job/hobbies : Writting my current novel, The ShadowChaneller
Kamokronos\' Work : 4-Stars
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship! Empty Re: Star Wars VS Inheritance! The Arya/Padme & Anakin/Eragon Relationship!

Post by kamokronos Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:59 am

I didn't make it, George Lucas did Neutral And I happen to like SW anyway.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inheritance Fan Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:13 am

I never noticed that! Wow...thats kind of scary. Just imagine: An emo Eragon and a really nice Arya...thats umm...well...creepy...
Inheritance Fan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger412 Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 pm

I've never even seen a full episode of SW...idk nearly anything about it, besides the basics. Anakin is DV i think..Luke is his son, there are two little weird robots (R2D2 and the other bronze one), something about jedis, and a few more things. Lol, I'll try to watch from the beginning if it ever comes on.
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Spike just had a premiere of all the episodes. If you watch it from the VERY beginning, not like the first one made in 1980 or who knows how long ago, it makes A LOT more sense. They're some of my favorite movies Very Happy.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger412 Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Okay, ill try to do that. Spike is like 160 something, not sure.
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down