Author Kamokronos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW!

Go down

Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl?(First Word)

Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap0%Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap0%Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap50%Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap50%Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! Empty Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW!

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:32 am

OK I AM REALLY MAD BECAUSE I JUST TYPED THIS FOR AN HOUR AND IT GOT ERASED SO ILL GET DOWN TO BUISNESS FAST. Hi, Halo here. Going to do a screen shot contest for Super Smash Bros brawl. If you don't have it, get it, great game you won't regret it . I also need to know, if you think the screenshot contest to be limited with one character that HAS to be in it ( trust me it's a funny trophy, but problem is you might not have it...) or a specific theme, like happy, sad, mysterious, etc. So, that's it, VOTE ALL FAST!

Bonetail: There's nothing fiercer alive or dead. Too bad he's that last one.
DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo

Number of posts : 113
Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)
Job/hobbies : Writting my current novel, The ShadowChaneller
Kamokronos\' Work : 4-Stars
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! Empty Re: Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW!

Post by kamokronos Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:06 am

What do you mean screenshot contest?

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://authorkamokronos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW! Empty Re: Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? VOTE NOW!

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am

Lol. Screenshot contest: Go in trophy mode, and position trophies in a particular way. TONSA fun, trust me.

Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Ok...doesn't sound like it...but ok...

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 pm

It's called a screenshot contest because you take a SCREENSHOT of the trophies, and how they are placed. That's what it is called. Ask Santa ( you know who that is Smile mr funny name ) for more info

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:28 pm

It sounds pointless...placing Trophies randomly and then taking a picture...

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down