Author Kamokronos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What do you think of my novel, The Shadow Chaneller

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars I_vote_lcap100%Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars I_vote_lcap0%Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars I_vote_lcap0%Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Hey all, I'm halo, a friend of Kamo's. I decided to write my own novel too, so I'm gonna post the prologue and chapter 1 here ok? I'd appreciate if you gave me your opinion. By the way, I wrote this in 15 minutes ( ask Kamo... ) and Kamo really loved it, so I hope you guys do to. Also, if requested, I'll send you a new chapter every time it's finished! Happy reading! Yay!. Previously, there was no title. I just thought of one! Tell me what you think after you read! Click this to view:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 am; edited 22 times in total
DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo

Number of posts : 113
Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)
Job/hobbies : Writting my current novel, The ShadowChaneller
Kamokronos\' Work : 4-Stars
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty Re: Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars

Post by kamokronos Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:52 am

I really like this story so far! Keep it up, and come up with a name Very Happy!
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://authorkamokronos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty Re: Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Great that u like it Kamo =). If I want at least two or three people to ask for chapter 2 and 3, cause if people don't like it, I'm not gonna post each chapter. Anyway, I suggest you all read my book and kamo's and a message for the nervous writer out there: Don't be nervous about writing a book. The worse thing that can happen is that it's bad, and if it is, we'll tell you nicely, only so you can get even better!! I was scared to right my novel until only just a few days ago, and, I think, mine's doing very well! Chapter two and three is posted on TheRealmOfGaming.HeavenForum, which is a forum completely about gaming, so it'd be nice if we got some people on it! So like I said, read chapter one, tell me what you think, more will be a'comin if you like them! Laughing

Location : Oriunitium, Dreadnar, currently on the path to warfare. (The.Shw.Chr.)

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty Hey all.

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:04 am

Hey, sup! It's me again. Just wanted to inform you all that chapter one has been slightly modified ( only a few words, you don;t have to re read it, but I'd like that Smile lol jk ) due to a few typos and grammer errors ( the microsoft word is real junk with stuff like that lol. ) Yeh, so that's basicly it, like I said, if you people like this, please tell me ( you can post it here or pm me ) And I'll give you another chapter! Chapter 2,3 and 4 are currently done, and chapter 5 will be started tommorow. Happy reading all, and I reall hope you enjoy this!

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:16 am

PLEASE POST CHAPTERS HERE!! I'm too lazy to go to The Realm Of Gaming, lolz.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 2 | 4/09/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 pm

In a direct request from the author!, I'ma post chapter 2,3 and 4 in rapid succesion!!! lol Ill seperate them, each spoiler is one chapter. MAKE SURE U READ CHAPTER 1 FIRST.!
Spoiler:

Magnifique! Bien oui, Now it's time for the triple
whammy, CHAPTER 3 N 4!! Chapter 4 is finally complete, so id like to read
it,as I find it's the best chapter yet. They're in the next two posts, as this one is too big:P

Last edited by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 3 | 4/09/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Perfecto! Maintenant it's chapter 3!
Spoiler:

Last edited by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 4 | 4/09/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Finally, the complete, longest ( and probably the most kool chapter yet, so far!! ) CHAPTER 4!! It's finally done, and awesome! Don't miss this! Hurry n read! Why aren't you reading yet? STOP READING THIS AND READ THE CHAPTER! You'll still reading this aren't you! ARGH! Make sure you read all the chapters before this. Chapter 5 will hopefully be done soon.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 5 Sneak Peek | 4/09/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:05 am

Wow. Even I am amazed at the pure intensity chapter 5 ends with. It's amazing. Guys, I refuse to post that here until some people read my posts and actualy request it, but I highly suggest you do, because I still am trembling at how chapter 5 ends, and i wrote it! Here's ONE sentence from chapter 5, just to get you baited. Click here to view it:
Spoiler:
Holy guacamole! One sentence and you're hooked aren'tch'a? Ok, so, tell me guys, fast if you wanna see chapter 5! A stunning and uber ending guaranteed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Inheritance Fan Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:04 am

Wow, I am hooked after reading just a sentence to Chapter 5! Lol, it sounds great, but I dunno, I really like Du Blodhren, so will it compare? I guess it must if Kamo says she loved it...I'll read it.

**EDIT**
I just finished reading all the chapters and it was awesome. Not quite as good as Du Blodhren, but its still great. Thanks for posting this!

Last edited by Inheritance Fan on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added More Info)
Inheritance Fan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:21 pm

Very glad you like it, ineritance. Lol, you're obviously hooked on kamo's book too because you like the trilogy ( your name kinda gives that away, subtly though (not! lol ) ) And, uh, yeh, I really like Kamo's books too, even though I've only read a few chapters of it. I guess I am not crazy about her books because I am not crazy about the Inheritance books themselves, but still, it's very good. Considering the age difference between Kamo and I, I think I've done a fairly good job making this book, espiecialy since I am making up the story as I go along ( winging it FTW!!!) Yeh, so that's pretty much all I gotaa say, and I'm glad some one besides Kamo actually likes it. I'll wait for about one or two more requests for chapter 5, then I'll post it. Inheritance, if you want, pm me, and I'll send it to you privately. Or, you could just wait. Whatever the heck you want XD

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Just how old do you think I am? I'm only 12 Very Happy.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Lol. Considering you gotaa be 13... nyway, that is besides the point, as I`m 12 and a half lol. Anyway, kamo, did you read chapter 5 yet. It's really great, and for those of you who aren't Kamo, lol, it'll be released after Kamo reviews it, or more then 2 people request it's posting. Gl, happy reading, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Read Chapter 5...I cant believe it...that is a stunning ending Shocked
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 5 | 4/11/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:03 am

THE MOST STUNNING CHAPTER EVER!! CHAPTER 5 IS NOW PUBLISHED! READ IT FAST, BE ONE OF THE FIRST!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 am

I was the first! Woot, nice chapter...stupid royalty. They think they're so cool, when its actually that darn prince's fault! Lol.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 6 | 4/12/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Guess what all? CHAPTER 6 IS DONE! Woot! I know, I'm happy too Very Happy! If all goes well, I may do chapter 7, depending on when I do my home-work, other games, etc. I think it's just a bit shorter then some other chapters, but it can't be helped. I think it's nothing crucial. Anyway, Please give you opinion on chapter 6!
Spoiler:
Not bad, eh? Chapter 7 Will be down either today or tommrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Wow, so Zuth did die?!?!?!?! That was a good one, now how does that short guy in the beginning come in?!
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inheritance Fan Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Yeah, so what's with Hazul? Good chapter too, BTW!
Inheritance Fan

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 7 | 4/12/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Wow! Amazing! Guess what! Chapter 7 is done! Like I said! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY, HOLY GUACAMOLE WITH S LIGHT SALTING! This is also a time or celebration! drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken I just reached my 10,000th word writing this chapter! Woot! Awesome! Anyway, Here it is! I hope you all like it, and Chapter 8 might be done tommrrow! Isn't that amazing? Already? YEH! affraid Yay! Hope you all enjoy it, here it is!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger412 Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:49 pm

It's really good, DQM. I made some grammatical corrections, hope you don't mind. Nothing major. I read all of the chapters posted so far, and I'm shocked at the ending of chapter five..I didn't know what to think. I like it a lot, keep it up!
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kamokronos Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Lol, he's ^^ my editor Very Happy.
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 8 | 4/13/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Uh..Thank you? Just ask next time, but it's fine I guess, as I do miss some stuff. Just be careful though, as sometimes, even though something is wrong grammer, I put it like that specificaly to make the sentence sound a special way... ANYWAY WOO! CELEBRATE! CHAPTER 8 IS FINISHED! It focuses on only one character though, so I hope you like Sandarus! ( lol kamo doesnt xD ) It's a pretty sad chapter, with a powerful last sentence, so I hope you all like it. It made me almost cry and I wrote it Sad Here it is woo!
Spoiler:
Ps. Can you believe that a terrible tyrant might try to track his tracer?! Laughing affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by Digger412 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : stupid typos)

Back to top Go down

Featured Novel: The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 27 ('Just a simple uber w00t shall do it :)') | 03/08/08 | Rated 5 Stars Empty The Shadow Channeler | Chapter 9 | 4/13/08

Post by DQMJ4Ever-NeverPlayedHalo Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Well, I wasn't planning to, but chapter 9 is also finished today! That's two chapters per day, 4 on the weekend! Wow! Anyway, once again this chapter is based mostly on one character, Hog, so if you don't like Hog you're screwed ( not a swear word, it's a hardware tool xD) Anyway, hope you all like it. Just wanted to say, there's a bit of action in this chapter ( finally ) I hope you understand, That stories need to develop, especially if they are the first in a series, not the continuation of another book ( those can start with action fairly early off...) So it's not easy for me to put in action right away. Hope you guys understand, and I'll try to make it more exciting from now on. Chapter 10 might be done tommrrow affraid affraid . Here it is study :
Spoiler:
Ps: I'm a cherry =D cherry

Last edited by Digger412 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIION)

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger412 Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm

I meant like misspellings (like wolud, should be would), spacings (like forinstance should be for instance), stuff like that. Didn't mean to upset or offend you. I'm gonna read chapter 8 and 9, I'll tell you if I see something from now on. Sorry
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next