Author Kamokronos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Du Blodhren

Go down

About Du Blodhren Empty About Du Blodhren

Post by kamokronos Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:52 am

Cover Of Du Blodhren:
Spoiler:

Information:

Du Blodhren is a book I'm writing for fun, and my very first, so its monumental (for me at least). Its based off of the Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini. Truthfully, its to pass the time before the real one, Brisingr comes out. Its fun though, and I try to release chapters regularly. In fact, its really just fan fiction, because I doubt anything I write in here is actually going to happen. Also, I give much credit to my close friend, Digger412 for editing my writing to fix grammar mistakes.

Title:
The title "Du Blodhren" is actually in the Ancient Language, but really means "The Blood-Oath." Some may be wondering why I would name the book that, but if you want to know, I suggest you read Chapter Nine. Its the first chapter where the title really comes into play, so don't miss it.

Characters:
The main characters are Eragon, Saphira, Arya, Nasuada, Murtagh, Thorn, Glaedr, and Oromis. The main villain is Galbatorix, and his dragon, Shruikan.

Setting and Location:
The book is located in Alagaesia, as are all the other books in the Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini.

Questions and Comments:
If this doesn't answer all your questions, be sure to post your question in the Discuss forum, so I can answer it, or you can email me at authorkamokronos@gmail.com.

Copyright Information:
© Kamokronos 2008 (All Chapters and bits and pieces of Du Blodhren are Copyrighted by law. Please do not redistribute without my explicit permission. Thank you).
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://authorkamokronos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down