Author Kamokronos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine - The Worst Song I've Ever Written

2 posters

Go down

Mine - The Worst Song I've Ever Written Empty Mine - The Worst Song I've Ever Written

Post by kamokronos Thu May 15, 2008 12:18 am

I wrote this song last week, and it has to be the worst one I've ever written. In fact, I don't even know WHY I wrote it. I just wrote it down real quick, and I thought "Oh, what the heck, its in my stack of papers right here, and I'm typing the best one I've written so far, so why not type the worst..." so here I am, posting it, lol. Btw, its called "Mine".

Spoiler:
kamokronos
kamokronos
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Writing
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://authorkamokronos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Mine - The Worst Song I've Ever Written Empty Re: Mine - The Worst Song I've Ever Written

Post by Digger412 Thu May 15, 2008 2:05 am

It is good. I wouldn't call it your worse (believe me--I've read horrible), but I wouldn't say that it's you best either. Same longing, lol. That seems to be in every song..maybe that is just how you write, or maybe it's just a girl thing...idk really, I've never had a sneak peek into a girl's life, but I can imagine lol. *looks at Bella* bet you I could last a day =P.
Digger412
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down